Indian Association for Social Psychiatry (IASP) institutes various sponsorships to promote growth in the field of social psychiatry. Application for the 2023 “Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology Fellowship Award” have still not been announced. Kindly check back later.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICATION:
We invite applications from young psychiatrists, who are member of Indian Association for Social Psychiatry, for the Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology (JSPN) Fellowship Award-2022.
Young psychiatrist for the purpose of this award should:
1. Be psychiatrists younger than 40 years of age or with 10 years or less experience in psychiatry
2. Not be previous recipients of the JSPN Fellowship Award
The purpose of this award is to recognize early-career, outstanding psychiatrists and to encourage academic discussion and personal friendships with early-career Japanese psychiatrists at the 118th annual meeting of the JSPN from June 16th to 18th, 2022, in Fukuoka, Japan.
Award recipients will be expected to:
- Stay at a designated accommodation site
- Participate in the meeting for the three-day period
- Give a presentation at one of the Award symposia (on the topic for which the recipient applied)
- Attend other programs for JSPN Fellowship Award recipients
Award recipients will also be expected to participate in future JSPN Fellowship Award Alumni programs. They can carry out research about each theme in psychiatry with Japanese young psychiatrists and past Fellowship Awardees.
Applicants must choose one of the following four topics and submit an abstract of 200 – 250 words in length.
1. Efforts to ensure continuity of psychiatric care under the COVID-19 pandemic
2. Mental health of healthcare workers under the COVID-19 pandemic
3. Mental health of the general population under the COVID-19 pandemic: including a brief case description
4. Efforts to maintain mental health in the general population under the COVID-19 pandemic
For details, please ask the applicants to visit the English web site of the Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology. https://www.jspn.or.jp/modules/english/index.php?content_id=86
Final Application Deadline to JSPN: September 24th, 2021 (Japan Time)
Note: The IASP application form is separate from the JSPN “Personal information form”, which needs to uploaded at the JSPN website.
Please Login or Register to submit application.