The applicant is requested to download and complete the nomination form. The form with original signatures of the applicant, the proposer and the person seconding needs to be scanned and uploaded as a PDF. Payment of the Membership Fee by account transfer also needs to be made before the online process can be completed. The following attachments need to be uploaded during the process of online application:
- A digital passport size photograph: The resolution of the photo should be more than 150dpi. Minimum acceptable dimensions are 600 x 600 pixels. Maximum acceptable dimensions are 1200 x 1200 pixels. The image file size must be less than 1MB (Megabytes).
- Highest Qualification Certificate: A PDF scanned and self-attested copy of the highest qualification certificate. The file size must be less than 1MB (Megabytes).
- Government issued proof of Identity: A PDF color-scanned and self-attested copy of government issues photo-identity proof. Voter’s card, PAN card, Driving License, Adhar Card are accepted. The file size must be less than 1MB (Megabytes).
- Proof of payment: A print of the account transfer in PDF format or a PDF account statement of transaction will be accepted.
- Application Form: A scanned copy of the duly filled and signed nomination form in PDF format.
If all is in order, proceed below.