Dear all Patrons,
Addresses change every year. Having to manually or electronically write to the association for every update can be tedious! Therefore today we present to you the IASP Extended profile feature. A single place to manage your email, account and privacy. Try it out now.
Further Information and steps:
1. Create an account: Creating an online account is a quick, automated, free and onetime process. If you use Gmail, Facebook, Amazon, etc. you can do it in less than 1 minute.
2. Head to your profile page and fill in the details. The IASP directory helps you find your friends. Youraccount settings control your privacy.
3. In this unified profile system all subscribers move through roles and ranks. Higher roles and verified accounts have access to more features. eg: access to minutes of all meetings, custom notices on signing in, real-time notification to you mobile phone for important updates, monthly news digest delivered to you inbox etc.
4. Please follow the brief tutorial below for a quick summary
The following are the basic capacities of the various roles. The role capacities will increase as we increase the functionality of the website.
Subscriber: Browse Public content.
eMember: Browse publicly available directory services.
1. Complete access to present and past directories.
2. Capacity to post events in the upcoming events section.
3. Newsletter with all updates once a month.
4. eCopy of Indian Journal of Social Psychiatry.
5. Access to application for fellowship and sponsorships.
6. Access to minutes of GB meetings.
EC members: Access to all core functionalities of the association with the ability to post events and notices.
Upcoming next feature: Digital Certificates in your personal folder.